Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Leaving the Island

Don't ask me why, I have Lost and Survior on my mind. But today was a good day, what I need to do now is get a mic so that I can finish with the basic infromation of Frost life on podcast. I was listening to myself and I sound like a freaking news person on tv. But the whole lesson is coming together great, we plan on talking about how we will handle the classroom disruptions. We might have to take turns with the presenting, and with patroling the classroom. But I think that we will have a good time working on this, and I had a great time working with Stephanie and Hanifah. This lesson is going to be a great lesson, and its going to help others reflect on themselves. I believe I have a nice opening set idea, but I think Iwouldhave to go over it because I think it might be a little inappropirate, I might have to reword or rethink it.

No comments:

Post a Comment