Monday, May 3, 2010

REFLECTION ON YOU

YAY to my classmates.. it was tough but they did amazingly well.. I think it won't be fair to really review and critize their efforts, because everyone has their own techinique and style when it comes to teaching, the behaviors were nuts... I WAS THE ONE WITH THE BOMB of course.. but it was a lesson well learned and we should all be great for the expereince. =]
We should have been more prepared for the behaviors like some students were, and detentions, and had more interactive material for students to be involved in.

I don't like the taking of cell phone ideas, Its not BAD idea, but it can cause a lawsuit well maybe not that drastic but it will cause problems. Its all going to be the teachers realiablity, because students are in no way trust worthy. And it will take valuable time away from class just to collect phones.

Games are a very good idea, and so is technology. But now I know that I can use techinology and learned that I have a calling in YOUTUBE video making lol. 0_O

No comments:

Post a Comment