Saturday, February 27, 2010

Snow Snow Snow Snow go away,


Dear Snow,
I hate you so much. You just have to ruin my day. Your ugly, wet, and miserable. If you keep ruining my days. I am going to be outside with a blowdryer and heater and I am going to show you whose boss got it?!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really hate the snow, I even had to work in the snow because everyone else called out before me. You would think since the last snow storm the job was completely empty, but no there 2time more snow everyone thinks lets go torcher these pooor girls at work. This snow just makes it more difficult to complete an assingnment as well. I missed one day then had a snow day, its like missing one day of work and your pay check is missing 50.00 lol... its incredible hard to make up.

HOPEFULLY the snow queen got that message and it wont snow no more.. ugggggg
until Tuesday then.

No comments:

Post a Comment