Friday, February 19, 2010

Stuck on the Island Part 2


Last time we were in class, we learned to link other peoples names to our blog accounts, and how to make a pod cast. If you ask me how to do it, I would not be able to tell you but, I would be able to show you. I am just weird like that. But today we are going to be enduring day to of the pod casting, and I have no idea whats going on at this moment. I know the poem that I have found interest in, but the point is to get others interested in it also. I don't want people only doing it because I suggested it I want them to have a little more enthusiasm.[jump and say yay]...
The picture is of Robert Browning, the author of the poem "Porphoia's Lover." Though you can refrence him in the Victorian age of poetry, most of the Victorian age poems and stories have gothic tales on them. Like that of Browning, and Oscar Wildes. Durning this time Even the Brontee sisters were considered gothic. So we will see how far this goes. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment