Friday, February 12, 2010

Stuck on The Island Day 1 lol jk....

Today is the first day of Pod Casting, in Computer lab when we get to "dilly dally" with some new technology. To me it's new, because I never really pod casted before. I have listened to audio stories before on cds. I have no idea what I am in for. I am curious anxious and nervous about it all in general. There are so many ideas in my head. Apprently there is still confusion about partners, and not keeping in contact with each other during the week, and that is MY FEAR. That I might be alone in this.. Although Hanifah and I have been keeping in touch through facebook as well as in class. I have plans to either do "Romeo and Juliet", or somthing interesting like a poem called "Purphyria's Lover." I think doing either would be interesting enough, but the poem is more interesting to me..... =] What do you think????

No comments:

Post a Comment